Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two Minutes to Bliss - An Ode

Behold! The love of my life
My friend in need, my soul mate true
You come to mind when all else fails
I've turned to you when things turned blue

Your ringlets are a magical cream n yellow
You come with your very own spice
You're not high maintenance, far from it
You're ready for action in a trice!

You're dressed in yummilicous flavours
And that is no small feat
You never fail to delight those taste buds
The snack, the meal, the treat

We've been together for years 'n' years
And our bonds only grown stronger
You're so perfect, I couldn't wish for more
Except maybe you could be a bit longer

But no matter what you are the best
Maggi, the queen of noodles
And for seeing me through all thick and thin
I love you oodles and oodles

And to show my love i'll put you in a bowl
And give you a *slurpy* kiss
I could even end up licking the plate
Till the next time...my two minutes to bliss!

No comments: