Friday, January 4, 2013

A Toast


To the new friends I made
To the old ones who tolerated me for yet another year
To all the stupid mistakes I repeated all over again
and all the smart stuff I managed to pull off once in a while
To the arguments, the patch-ups, the nonsensical laughter and the heart-breaking sorrow
To my family who never fail to amuse and love me
and my detractors whom I give two hoots to
To all the hours I wasted watching crappy shows on TV
And reading books that changed my perspective
To all the failed attempts at starting a regular exercise regimen
And the successful one at fitting into a five year old top
To all the dreams that became reality
And those that will forever remain inside me, hidden away
To the new countries I visited
and the old cities that will always have their charm for me
To discovering new things about myself
and losing another little bit of me...

To 365 days of this roller-coaster called life! Cheers!

No comments: