Saturday, May 26, 2012

Snippets


He: I wanted to take the road not taken
She: Why didn't you?
He: I ended up taking a detour
She: And the road not taken remained ignored

He: Who are you to question me? You don't own me?
She: No. But I thought we belonged to each other

She: But I love you, even if you don't. I cannot imagine walking away from you
He: This conversation scares me

He: Did you see that? What are those? Solar flares?
She: Nope. Just flashes of my blinding brilliance

She: I want someone who can be my best friend and my boyfriend
He: That's not possible. Those two are mutually exclusive

She: Why do you want to be with me
He: I don't know. I guess because I can tolerate you


She: You are my soul mate
He: No I'm not. Soul mates are big things. What we have is small and too insignificant.

She: I am not made for fidelity
He: Infidelity is not a bad thing
She: Yes. But it's so sad


She: I don't know how we got here
He: How does it matter?

It never really does, does it?

No comments: